106. What does it mean to allow another person to truly love you?
To allow someone to love you is to allow yourself to be vulnerable with them. Allow someone to see you as you would be when no one else is around. And if it doesn’t scare the living daylights out of them, then you know they love you, haha.
107. Who or what do you think of when you think of love?
My boyfriend. My friends. My family. :)
108. If your life was a novel, what would be the title and how would your story end?
The title would be…gee, I dunno, something about chasing my dreams or something corny like that. Hopefully it ends with me, very old, still in love with Nick, with lots of family and accomplishments under my belt.
109. What would you not give up for $1,000,000 in cash?
Like material things? I’d probably give up most any of those, haha. Except my ring from Nick.
110. When do you feel most like yourself?
Curly hair, jeans, outside, listening to music. Times like that.