101. What is your number one goal for the next six months?
This is pretty much perfectly timed, haha. From April to October, my goal will be to smoothly get into the groove of college, earn good money this summer. Things like that.
102. Would you ever give up your life to save someone else?
I would like to say that I would, and perhaps under circumstances the answer would be yes, but I’m so terrified of death, I’m afraid I would be cowardly. Unfortunately.
103. Are you happy with yourself?
In all honestly, yes! I feel very proud of the person I am.
104. What is the meaning of ‘peace’ to you?
Hmm…I feel like a feeling of overall tranquility in life, mind, a situation. Nothing can be absolutely peaceful I don’t think, turmoil and unrest is inevitable. But overall, if all can feel well, there is peace.
105. What are three moral rules you will never break?
Respecting others (I will respect my fellow human being until I have reason not to), I will always have loyalty (I will never backstab), I will always present myself properly (amicably, kindly).